14.11.10

Tired...

As we approach the home stretch, I'm finding myself becoming increasingly tired & irritable. Patience is my enemy and snapping is my friend. No longer am I the placid, contented mother of 2 weeks ago.

I feel like an ogress, not the Princess Fiona kind from Shrek (although maybe a wee bit similar to Fiona in the last Shrek movie!) but close enough to resemble the nature of the ogress that people are supposed to fear.

Is it the hormones? Is it the carrying around of the baby? Is it the weather turning warmer? I don't know, but whatever it is, I'm sorry for my poor hubby. The more of a b*tch I become, the more of a Prince Charming he gets. & he's ever so patient with me that I'm sure he'll make a great daddy.

Just like how he's been such a great husband.

Love you baby...xoxoxo

No comments: