7.11.10

The clock is ticking...

Less than 7 weeks. That's what I'm tracking to at the moment. In a month and a half, a mini little version of me + hubby will enter this world and begin world domination (our world, that is).

People keep on asking me if I'm excited. Honestly, I'm more bummed out about this whole diet thing than anything else at the moment. Why?


Well...
1) I've never had to watch what I eat so keeping track of portion size and being picky over what I eat is a pain!
2) Having never been a big fan of blood outside of my body, having to inflict pain on myself & prick my fingers 4 times a day to test my blood glucose level is such a hassle.


But I'm sure I'll get excited when I get of work and do nothing but nest. And I'm sure it will kick in when we have the baby shower. And then it'll be big time excitement when I meet her for the first time...

The obstetrician says that I might get induced and have baby NinJa early. All because of the gestational diabetes. But that's okay - coz that means I'll meet her sooner. And that can only bring good things...So sit tight & I'll see you soon little one!

3 comments:

yati said...

goodness me!!! that soon??! i should really go to the post office soon! i'm so bad!!

n.a.m said...

Hang in there babe!!! U n me both! Hehehe... You'll love it when she's out in the world...

Now when are yr parents coming back to kl again? Will despatch Akmar over hehe...

NinJaMoo said...

Yati: Its all good...no rush on our end!!!

Allie: More pics of Fariz please!!! ;)