This new year, I will set myself some goals. I have come to realise that I have become rather static and comfortable with myself and need new things to happen. I believe that 2007 is the right time for me to:
- Become healthy and incorporate exercise into our weekly routine
- Learn how to create another source of income & master it (this will really be handy if we ever have to travel between KL & Perth...but this is probably going to be the hardest to achieve of my goals)
- Find a new job (something that will make me more content with how I spend 8 hours of my day)
- Learn how to play the flute
- Become a regular 'blogger' (I really should quantify that shouldn't I? Alright...let's say at least once a fortnight).
It may seem as if I have only 5 goals to achive...but I know that I'm going to need all the help I can get to achieve them. Support is always welcome (and so is a kick up the bum. That works wonders ever so often!). Drop me a line if you know ways to help me figure out how I'm going to achieve my goals. Any help is always welcome.
So to everyone reading this...have a Happy New Year and good luck making some goals and figuring out how you're going to achieve yours...because this year, I plan to make mine a reality.