19.12.10

Twas the weekend before...

It's like that poem...'Twas the night before Christmas...but this is more like 'Twas the weekend before the delivery! Wow, getting so close to Baby NinJa's due date that it's scary how real this is starting to feel.

All my bags are packed and I think I've finished all my nesting stuff...put her clothes and nappies in the drawers, organised the nursery, put up the cot mobiles, organised the stuff she won't need straight away and packed away some of the stuff I won't need anytime soon...

I've tried to do as much housework as possible so that we don't have to worry about this and I've tried to finish reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting" so that we're all prepared so hopefully I'm ready. It's crazy how we're almost at delivery point...almost...almost...almost!

Am I excited? No...not yet. More anxious, nervous, worried...I guess its the whole fear of the unknown. Hopefully, all goes well and Baby NinJa comes out safe...I guess there's enough time to get excited when I get induced and when we know for sure that its time to have a baby. OMG, we're having a baby!!!

We're almost there...

No comments: